This publication is the 3rd version of a e-book sequence at the nation of the technological know-how of monsoon learn and forecasting. The sequence is up-to-date nearly each 5 years in line with the invited experiences of the area Meteorological Organization's overseas Workshop on Monsoons (IWM). The 3rd variation is an outgrowth of the stories at the start awarded in past due 2013 at IWM-V, with manuscripts revised and up-to-date via 2015 and early 2016.
The e-book focusses on atmospheric strategies, which without delay have an effect on human environments in the lowest 100–1000 meters of the ambience over areas of just a couple of kilometres in volume. The booklet is the interpretation into English of the 3rd variation of the German booklet “Applied Meteorology – Micrometeorological Methods”.
- The Forest for the Trees: How Humans Shaped the North Woods
- Fair Weather: Equity Concerns in Climate Change (Earthscan Library Collection: International Environmental Governance Set)
- Green Colonialism in Zimbabwe, 1890-1980
- Anthropologie et écosystèmes au Niger: Humains, lions et esprits de la forêt dans la culture gourmantché (French Edition)
- Stadtklima und Maßnahmen zum Klimaschutz (German Edition)
Additional resources for Climate, Environment and Cree Observations: James Bay Territory, Canada (SpringerBriefs in Climate Studies)
Climate, Environment and Cree Observations: James Bay Territory, Canada (SpringerBriefs in Climate Studies) by Marie-Jeanne S. Royer