This publication is the 3rd version of a booklet sequence at the nation of the technological know-how of monsoon learn and forecasting. The sequence is up-to-date nearly each 5 years in response to the invited stories of the realm Meteorological Organization's overseas Workshop on Monsoons (IWM). The 3rd version is an outgrowth of the experiences firstly awarded in overdue 2013 at IWM-V, with manuscripts revised and up to date via 2015 and early 2016.
The publication focusses on atmospheric tactics, which without delay impact human environments in the lowest 100–1000 meters of the ambience over areas of just a couple of kilometres in quantity. The booklet is the interpretation into English of the 3rd variation of the German e-book “Applied Meteorology – Micrometeorological Methods”.
- OECD Environmental Performance Reviews OECD Environmental Performance Reviews: France 2016
- Are We Awakened Yet?
- Satellite-based Applications on Climate Change
- Methane and Climate Change
- The Great Unconformity: Reflections on Hope in an Imperiled World
- Electromagnetic Scattering by Particles and Particle Groups: An Introduction
Additional resources for Civil War Weather in Virginia
Civil War Weather in Virginia by Robert K. Krick